- The Mengly J. Quach library is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the learning, teaching and research needs of the library users.
- To promote lifelong learning by creating welcoming spaces that offer collections and services to inform, inspire, enrich and entertain.
- Provide access to and promote the discovery and use of local and external information resources.
- Understand the learning, teaching and research needs of its users.
- Provide exemplary learning environment to its users.
- Provide the physical facilities that enhance the learning and research environment.
- Support the learning, teaching and research activities of the institute and school through provision of information sources, resources and services.
- Provide high quality services that meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse users.
3. Working hours
- Monday to Saturday
- Morning 6:45 AM – 11:30 AM
- Afternoon 12:45 PM – 5:30 PM
- Provide a spacious and comfortable reading room
- Lend all kinds of books and documents
- Free use of computer and Internet
- Advise on the selection of books or documents for reading and research
- Train library work for volunteers
- Pictures folding
- Materials designing
- Drawing and Painting
- Brain teasers (puzzles and memory games)
There are 70,000 books in total including Khmer, English, French, and Chinese that can be read on the spot and can be borrowed. These include books, references, magazines, newspapers, newspapers and CDs for listening in Khmer and foreign languages.