The Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten School
Studying at American Intercon School, the pre-kindergarten and kindergarten students will be physically and mentally improved; students can also acquire morality, linguistic, and intellectual development through activities such as pre-social studies, pre-writing, pre-mathematics, songs, poems, fairy tales, drawing, observation, English, and fun educational games. Furthermore, not only does school provide academic subjects, but also include extra activities such as swimming, life skills, creativity, field trip, sports and tent day to ensure that your children find it fun and happy to study with us; we encourage them to enjoy reading by providing weekly storybooks.
With American Intercon School, your children are specially sophisticated by our specialist with the following variety of features:
- The first Khmer-American curriculum in the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Recognized by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports
- A variety of teaching methods to stimulate the growth of memory, critical thinking, morality, language and fitness
- Playing, listening, speaking, reading, communication, perseverance and imitation that is intimate, warm, pleasant and comfortable
- Students’ growth with morality, general knowledge in Khmer and English